Sweden is seeking medical doctors who are consultants in clinical chemistry
16. June 2020.
In Swedish Kalmar, two positions have opened for medical doctors who are consultants in clinical chemistry. These positions require regular collaboration with other staff and candidates are required to have good communicational and teamwork skills, as well as knowledge of general clinical chemistry, blood gases, immunochemistry, coagulation, haematology and special chemistry including protein.
Selected clinical chemistry consultants will be responsible for medical tests related to the laboratory activities of clinical chemistry and will conduct all necessary checks to ensure that the quality of the tests is at a satisfactory level. Maintaining and developing your own medical knowledge is also extremely important as specialists will be involved in the training of administrative staff, will supervise young doctors and will also have the opportunity to conduct research in their own field. In the future, this role may include the responsibility of medical management.
Clinical chemistry and transfusion medicine have 120 dedicated staff in the diagnostic centre which is active in the area of Kalmar, Oskarshamn and Västervik. In collaboration with Linneaus University and Linköping University, the centre also provides regular research and annually produces more than 5 million responses to medical tests.
From us and from a potential future employer you can expect:
- Assistance through the entire job application process and negotiating with the employer
- When you accept a job offer, we take over the process of obtaining your work license in Sweden
- Paid Swedish language course for the whole family
- Paid relocation costs of private belongings and your plane tickets
- Assistance in finding employment for a spouse
- Organization of educational institutions for children
- And much more… being free of charge for you!
You can find out additional information about the openings via the contact form, or you could also contact us at our e-mail addresses and we will be happy to guide you through the whole process 🙂