New competition for ENT specialists in Sweden
27. October 2021.
A county hospital located in central Sweden has prepared a new competition for an otorhinolaryngology specialist (ENT). The hospital provides a highly specialized level of care and has about 3,800 employees, of which 500 are doctors and 1,300 are nurses. Among the twenty different areas of care, such as kidney or eye care, the hospital also has an ear, throat and nose care clinic.
The ENT clinic has just over 100 employees, including audiologists, doctors and medical staff, as well as other professionals in the field of hearing. The central hospital consists of a reception, operating rooms and a care department. Nearby hospitals also have admissions to the ENT department.
- entry salary of 64,000 SEK + years of experience (in other words 64,000 SEK is the starting amount for a specialist who just finished residency)
- on-calls and overtime are paid additionally to basic salary
- start of work after obtaining the C1 level of Swedish (hospital pays for language course)
Some of the benefits of employment at this hospital are:
– at least 25 days of annual leave (as a new employee you have paid annual leave calculated from the first working day)
– every doctor has the opportunity for professional growth and is encouraged to work on the skills
– financial care for employees through additional insurance and benefits
– possibility of flexible work available in most operating rooms
With 3 hospitals and more health centres, the region cares for 290,000 residents. Working with patients is based on an individual, but also equal approach and candidates are expected to have all the necessary skills to provide quality medical care. Therefore, all physicians interested in professional development options are welcome in this region.
What does applying for competition in Sweden look like?
We provide support to all our candidates who decide to apply for a competition, starting with our first contact and until your final settlement in Sweden. One part of our assistance includes helping to compile a competitive CV and application documentation, preparation for a Skype interview and answering all your potential questions. We also help find a job for a spouse, educational institutions for the youngest members of the family, apartments and everything you need when relocating to a new environment. Candidates who accept the employer’s offer and sign a contract have a paid language course for the whole family up to B2 level and the employer pays them all fees in the process of departure (costs of relocation of private belongings, plane tickets, obtaining a license). The candidates themselves go through an organized program of further language training and introduction to the Swedish health care system, which occurs once your move to Sweden.
If you want to find out more about employment opportunities in ENT or any other medical specialisations in Europe, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the following contact form so that we could timely provide you with all the necessary information.