Attractive job competition for general medicine specialists in the UK
24. September 2020.
A unique opportunity for family medicine specialists comes to us from the UK where the National Health Service (NHS) provides the opportunity to the selected candidates who would have their support throughout the employment process, as well as excellent working conditions in the UK.
From the stated conditions and support we single out:
- permanent contract with the NHS
- a salary of 70,000 to 90,000 GBP per year in a gross amount
- a training program (both language and healthcare education) with a paid bursary of 3,000 GBP per month
- introductory program (3500 GBP per month)
- relocation support up to 8,500 GBP
- free accommodation for up to 3 months
- full support in obtaining a GMC license and other required paperwork
Candidates interested in this job competition should send a CV in English and an official and certified translation of the medical diploma as well as a certificate of specialization in family medicine to email@example.com. The job competition is open for a few more days and all interested candidates should apply by September 28 with the prepared documentation.