Job competition for orthoptists in Sweden
10. August 2020.
A slightly different competition, which we have not had so far, comes to us from Sweden, which is looking for orthoptists. Orthoptists are experts in diagnosing and treating eye movement disorders and eye problems that can be caused by damaging the muscles around the eyes or the nerves that allow the brain to communicate with the eyes. Specialists work with patients who have a variety of conditions that cause vision disorders, are trained to offer a range of treatments, and often work with patients with neurological conditions, such as stroke, brain tumour, or multiple sclerosis.
Specialists are expected to be professional and independent in the everyday work environment, assessing the condition of patients, care and treatment of children up to 8, 9 years as well as treatment of adult patients and openness and regular cooperation with ophthalmologists, opticians and medical staff at the clinic.
What is it for you?
- Permanent employment contract in Sweden
- Assistance through the whole process of job application and negotiation
- Once you accept the job offer, we are taking over the process of obtaining your working license in Sweden
- Paid 5-month intensive online Swedish language course for the whole family
- Assistance in finding the right apartment in a new city
- Transportation of your personal belongings and furniture
- Assistance in finding employment for a spouse
- Organization of kindergartens and schools for children
- And much more… with everything being free of charge for you!
To find out more details about the competition, contact us via the contact form or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach to you soon and direct you to the next step of applying for this competition, which provides an opportunity for firsthand information about the opportunities offered in Sweden for you.