New job competitions in Sweden for January 2022.
28. December 2021.
Last week’s list of new competitions in Sweden is expanding with new offers for specialist doctors. New job competitions in Sweden are available to all doctors who have experience in the EU and are fluent in English (or Swedish). A large number of competitions are held in the same hospital so this is a great opportunity for partners and friends who would like to move to Sweden together.
Job competitions in Sweden during January 2022 are open to:
- gastroenterologists – until 25.01.2022.
- internists / specialists in internal medicine – until 25.01.2022.
- geriatricians – until 25.01.2022.
- family / general medicine specialists (6 to 9 positions) – until 25.01.2022.
Gastroenterology specialists – open until 25th January 2022.
A hospital in central Sweden is looking for a gastroenterology specialist that is independent in endoscopy and has an interest in colonoscopy. The gastroenterologist must be able to manage patients with general internal medical diseases. The position includes regular on-calls.
The starting basic salary, for gastroenterologists who have just graduated, is 64.800 SEK per month in the region.
Internists / Internal Medicine specialists – open until 25th January 2022.
The same hospital in central Sweden is also looking for an internal medicine specialist. Emergency operations in internal medicine are an integral part of the hospital’s work. Currently, medical care in internal medicine takes place in several specialist wards, and patients with general internal medicine diseases are admitted to all internal wards. The hospital is actively working on creating a clearer profile for general internal medicine with its own department and associated reception, and specialists are expected to participate in the development of the general internal medicine department.
The starting basic salary, for internists who have just graduated, is 64.800 SEK per month in the region.
Geriatrics specialists – open until 25th January 2022.
In hiring geriatrics specialists for this hospital, preference is given to doctors who also specialize in general internal medicine. In addition to knowledge of clinical geriatrics, specialists are expected to be able to manage patients with general internal medical diseases and to operate in emergency procedures within internal medicine.
The starting basic salary, for geriatricians who have just graduated, is 64.800 SEK per month in the region.
6 to 9 positions for family / general medicine specialists – open until 25th January 2022.
The region has 6 health centres, among which it is looking to hire between 6 to 9 family / general medicine specialists. The family doctor should be flexible working in health centres in the region and should be prepared for emergencies – which requires a category B driver’s license. The candidate should have all the necessary social skills to make patients feel comfortable in communication.
The starting basic salary, for family / general medicine specialists who have just graduated, is 64.800 SEK per month in the region.
From previously mentioned active job opportunities in Sweden, we single out positions for:
- cardiologists – open until 04.01.2022.
- specialists in clinical chemistry/laboratory medicine – open until 04.01.2022.
- radiologists – open until 06.01.2022.
- nephrologists – open until 12.01.2022.
- ophthalmologists with experience in pediatric ophthalmology – open until 21.01.2022.
- psychiatrist – open until 30.01.2022.
What can you expect when applying for competition in Sweden?
- indefinite employment contract in Sweden
- our assistance in preparing your CV, cover letter and assistance throughout the application process
- once you accept the job offer, we help you in the process of obtaining a work license in Sweden
- paid intensive online Swedish course up to C1 level
- help in finding accommodation
- transport of your personal belongings and furniture to a new location
- assistance in finding employment for the spouse
- assistance in finding kindergartens and schools for children
- and much more, with everything being free of charge for you 🙂
you can request more information about your specific application via the contact form or at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications should be finished by their respective end dates.