At the earliest beginning of autumn, new business offers have arrived in Ireland and the UK!
21. September 2022.
The English-speaking region offers new, numerous business opportunities in Ireland in September.
This month UK offers have been put on a bit of a hiatus due to the current tighter requirements.
It is characteristic of this area that all interested healthcare professionals who decide to apply for one of the offers must have a medical license in Ireland “IMC” and “GMC” in the United Kingdom and knowledge of the English language at a minimum of B2 level.
How to get a licence in the UK can be found here, and how to get a licence in Ireland can be found here.
!!! We offer a wide range of employment opportunities in all public hospitals in Ireland and most private clinics
Among the most sought-after specialists in Ireland at the moment are:
- internal medicine
- and doctors without specialization for SHO positions (work in the departments of the desired specialization; after a year or more, in the case of going to a specialization related to the completed SHO position, the time spent is included in the time of specialization), doctors on specialization for the Register positions (at min. 3rd year of specialization and specialists with less than 5 years of specialist experience) and specialists for Consultant positions (specialists with more than 5 years of specialist experience)
What does the application process for Ireland look like?
- the first step before going to Ireland is the previously mentioned process of obtaining a medical license in Ireland (IMC). As soon as you start the process of obtaining a license, make a payment to the Medical Chamber and obtain the registration number of a future license, we can only then start applying for jobs in Ireland
- a description of the procedure for obtaining an IMC license in Ireland can be read here
- while we apply for jobs and arrange interviews according to your preferences, we are also waiting for your license to be ready
- the process of obtaining a license in Ireland takes between 3 to 5 months
- once you get a job that suits your preferences the employer expects you to a new job within 2 months of getting the job (another reason why it is very important to start the process of obtaining a license first)
- after that we help you with paperwork in the form of personal documents, applications to the tax administration, finding accommodation, etc.
- you must first obtain a license in the United Kingdom (GMC) and only when you have a license ready can you apply for jobs
- to obtain a license in the UK after Brexit, you need to submit more documents than, for example, in Ireland and other EU countries, you also need to provide proof of passing the IELTS English language test, in which you must be rated 7.5 points or more in each section
- for some specializations, a couple of additional exams are required, which is decided by the British Medical Chamber
- obtaining a license after Brexit takes between 6 and 8 months
- a description of the procedure for obtaining a GMC license in the United Kingdom can be read here
- we apply for job vacancies according to your preferences only after obtaining a GMC license
- once you get a job that suits your preferences the employer expects you to a new job within 2 months of when you got the job
- we then help you with paperwork in the form of personal documents, applications to the tax administration, finding accommodation, etc.
To inquire about the possibilities of relocating to Ireland or another country in Europe that we are working in, contact us at email@example.com or via the contact form below.