New oncologists positions in Denmark
05. June 2020.
Oncology specialists who have previous experience in providing medical care are extremely sought after in Denmark. In addition to the mentioned, specialists are required to have knowledge in radiation oncology and chemotherapy (or its equivalent in EU Directive 2005/36 / EC) and also to have a good understanding of English so that the candidate can enrol in a Danish course. Candidates who can see themselves working in Denmark also have the opportunity to visit a hospital and the living area before making a final decision.
Conditions that you can expect:
- The minimum basic salary of 108,665 € per year
- 37-hour workweek and a full-time contract
- Paid 6 weeks of vacation
- Paid 5-month Danish course for the whole family
- 800 € monthly scholarship for the duration of the course
- Paid short visit of 3 to 4 days to Denmark for the whole family, where you will have the opportunity to visit the hospital and the city
- Our assistance and availability for contact throughout the process
- Help in finding an apartment, a position for a spouse, educational institutions for the youngest family members, as well as everything else that is important to you
- Paid relocation, airfare and other costs of your moving to Denmark
- And much more… with everything being free of charge for you!
f you are interested in applying for this competition or just want more information, contact us via the following form and we will be happy to talk to you and provide the necessary details 🙂