Otvorena radna mjesta za spec. Patologije u Danskoj, Švedskoj, Norveškoj
21. ožujka 2019.
You will work in a Danish/Swedish/Norwegian hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Who are we?
We will assist you in realizing the possibility of a job in Danish/Swedish/Norwegian health care. Our approach focuses on the well-being and success of you and your family. Since 2007, we have proudly graduated more than 200 medical professionals from a wide range of EU countries to work and live in Scandinavia. We are a dedicated and still growing team with a recruitment focus on quality, not quantity.
Our core values?
- Quality over quantity
Apply now if you are:
- Specialized in Anatomical Pathology
- Experienced and interested in Haematopathology
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our intensive language course in Budapest
- Proficient in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish/Swedish/Norwegian collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: € 94.000 – 104.000 (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A 5 months free, intensive language course in Budapest prior to work start and half month Danish/Swedish/Norwegian Medical Language Program via Skype
- € 800 settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in Budapest during the language training
- Relocation assistance: €2600 if you are on your own, €4000 if you are moving with your family
- 70 euros extra support per child
- Free childcare in a professional kindergarten
- Language learning
- We offer you a free, intensive Danish/Swedish/Norwegian language course from zero to B2 level in English. Our training is in Budapest and focuses on communication skills. The first 5 months are daily learning in a class structure and the last 2 weeks cover medical vocabulary via Skype teaching.
- We also offer teaching for the spouses and for elder children.
- You can participate in Extra Danish/Swedish/Norwegian classes after arrival to Denmark/Sweden/Norway.
- Authorisation process
- We take care of the authorisation process for you, so you get your degrees domesticated in the host country, and you will be eligible to work there.
- Authorisation fee and costs of translations are covered by us.
If you want to know more about the open position, please contact our recruiter!
We are offering you a free recruitment service package:
Preparation for the interview
CV making guidance
A short trip to Denmark/Sweden/Norway prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
Travel tickets and accommodation during the interview process
Thorough information on target country
Legal framework and expertise
Salaries, taxation, cost of living
Hotline service for urgent question Helping you with integration
Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
Accommodation assistance in Denmark/Sweden/Norway
Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark/Sweden/Norway
Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark/Sweden/Norway
Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and Denmark/Sweden/Norway
Access to our candidate network in Denmark/Sweden/Norway
Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process.
If you are interested in hearing more, please don’t hesitate to contact our consultant, Zrinka Stanić: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.